3 Hours - 9:00 am departure
Meet, interact with, feed, and even hold stingrays! You'll receive safety instructions before entering the 1-acre enclosure for your encounter, where the trained and friendly rays will eat right out of your hand. Next, snorkel with more rays, baby rays, and colorful tropical fish in the new coral reef installation, featuring more than 1,000 coral. Finally, relax at the beach club and enjoy the snack bar and souvenir shop, followed by free time to explore downtown Cozumel’s shopping district.
• Meet and Greet Stingrays: Pet and feed stingrays for during a 30-minute encounter.
• Snorkeling: Snorkel with rays, baby rays (seasonal), and colorful fish in depths of 4 to 18-feet featuring a new coral reef installation with more than 1,000 coral.
• Beach Club: Enjoy the snack bar, photo/souvenir shop, baby rays nursery (seasonal), hermit crab races, and water trampoline.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• A portion of the proceeds goes toward supporting the Stingray Beach Coral Reef Transplant Program.
• Guests receive complimentary snorkeling gear, secure storage and beach club shower/changing facilities. Guests are responsible their own taxi back to the ship should they opt to stay longer or go downtown.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Cameras are not allowed during the 30-minute encounter portion for rays’ and guests’ safety.
• The National Marine Park of Cozumel forbids the use of chemical sun protection if entering the water. Only biodegradable sunscreens and lotions are permitted in an effort to protect our oceans.