5 Hours - 9:00 am departure
Get lost in Costa Maya's seaside tropical paradise along the shores of La Bamba Beach Club, where you'll enjoy about four hours to sunbathe, swim, and hit the open bar with convenient roundtrip shuttle service. We will provide taxi wristbands and departures are every 30 mins. Welcome to La Bamba, a serene beach club situated on a secluded strip of white sand along Mexico's Caribbean coast. A complimentary sunchair will be waiting, and you'll have plenty of free time to lounge the day away, jam out to live music, explore offshore on a kayak, or play beach volleyball (please add hammoks). The open bar will be serving unlimited Caribbean-infused drinks and signature cocktails like the salty Margarita, fruity Pina Coladas, sweet Mai Tais, rum punch and local Mexican beer. If you work up an appetite you can also purchase lunch from the club's onsite restaurant. Mexico's sun, sand and surf are yours to enjoy all with the ease of a complimentary shuttle to and from the pier.
• La Bamba: Get away to the white sands and palm-fringed shoreline of a secluded beach, with complimentary sunchairs and kayaks.
• Open bar: Sway to the beat of live music while sipping on signature Mexican cocktails and Caribbean-inspired drinks.
• Costa Maya: Feel your worries slip away as you soak up the seaside serenity, plus roundtrip transfers are included.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• The beach club restaurant accepts only cash.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years.
• Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship. Prepaid wristband for a shuttle service on yelow cab
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary.