4 Hours - 8:50 am departure
Your adventure begins driving to the small town of Mahahual, and from the bus you will be able to see the local school and local homes. Then you will arrive to the lighthouse, where you will get off the bus for a photo opportunity and learn from your guide about the history of Mahahual. Your final destination is a long stretch of pristine white sand and turquoise waters where you can swim, play volleyball, relax and enjoy a cool drink. You’ll return along local roads to Mahahual where you can shop at the local market before returning to the ship.
• Mahahual: Learn about the history of this quaint fishing village with a photo stop at the lighthouse.
• Beach: Enjoy an endless stretch of white sand and beautiful turquoise water.
• Costa Maya: Spend time shopping in the local flea market.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.