3 Hours - 11:00 am departure
Take a journey to Gumbalimba Park for a thrilling adventure that every outdoor enthusiast will enjoy. Appreciate the raw beauty, nature trails and small rainforest around you, filled with exotic monkeys, birds and tropical foilage. You will visit the Bird Sanctuary, with parrots and macaws, meet the white faced capuchin monkeys at Monkey Refuge and see indigenous plants at the beautiful botanical gardens.
• Gumbalimba Park: Visit a rainforest park with unspoiled trails, scenic rope bridges and waterfalls, gardens, exotic plants and animals.
• Wildlife Preserves: See the Bird Sanctuary, the Botanical Garden and the Monkey Refuge.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No bags, foods or liquids are allowed in animal areas of park.
• Strollers must park in designated area before entering monkey refuge.