Ocean Spa Experience with Deaf Instructor Jessalyn!
- Enjoy a pampering day at sea aboard a sailboat spa
- Relax with Deaf instructor-led Yoga class
- Try energy-boosting detox treatments or a private massage, included with your sail
- Have your feet tinkled and cleaned by Garra Rufa fish
- Enjoy a healthy and light lunch, chilled white wine and snacks
- Activity duration: 3 hours (not including transportation time to and from activity)
GOOD TO KNOW
- Tour language: English with ASL Interpreters
- Good physical condition required: No
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
- Suitable for children: No
- Suitable for the elderly: Yes
- Pregnant women allowed: No
Get a pedicure from a school of fish and a massage from a qualified professional on a unique and delightful day at the Ocean Spa in Punta Cana. Treat yourself and experience spa pampering like never before — as you cruise along the stunning Dominican coastline. Learn relaxation exercises, chill out on floating mattresses and get treated by nature’s coolest doctor: Dr. Fish!
Pamper your feet with the incredible Dr. Fish at Ocean Spa
Leaving right from the resort, you’ll begin your day by soaking up the beauty of the natural surroundings as you cruise along the breathtaking coastline on a double-decker boat.
But before you board the boat, try out an amazing foot treatment from Dr. Fish. Tiny fish called Garra Rufa will gently exfoliate your feet by removing the dead skin, creating the feeling of a tender massage that leaves your feet soft.
A cruise to relax with Yoga
Then, go aboard your double-decker boat, set sail, watch the world go by, and begin to unwind aboard the sublime Ocean Spa.
As you’re cruising, take a Yoga class from special guest Deaf instructor Jessalyn, who will focus on gentle stretching and breathing exercises to get you to relax completely.
Get massages from the waves, and from a professional.
Following your class, it’s time to totally bliss-out. Get in the water and lie back on floating mattresses to get the sensation of a massage from the serene Caribbean waves.
Then, you can enjoy a private massage from a trained professional as you take in spectacular views around you. You can also get an energy-boosting detox treatment to get you feeling fabulous.
Enjoy some wining and dining
Finally, top off your amazing Ocean Spa experience with a light lunch and a glass of chilled white wine. You can also snack on fresh fruit and juices from the health bar throughout your cruise. When you sail back to the dock, your transportation will be waiting to take you back to your resort.