4 hours - 10:00 am departure
Enjoy seaside relaxation and aquatic adventure with over three hours at the Sol y Mar Beach Club, where you can go snorkeling in Sandy Bay, enjoy a waterfront lunch, and lounge along the Roatan shore. Welcome to the tropical oasis of Sol y Mar, where sugary sands, soothing music, and calm, clear waters set a blissful scene. You'll enjoy free time to lounge on a sunbed, swim in the sea, or go paddle boarding or kayaking. Your beach club day also includes a guided offshore snorkeling trip — a tour boat will whisk you away from the beach and all gear is included. Suit up with a snorkel, mask, fins, and inflatable vest and then plunge into the heart of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the second-largest coral reef on earth. View dozens of species of coral, tropical fish, and brightly-hued starfish settled on the ocean's floor. Then back ashore you can unwind as you wish, with the choice of two restaurants serving seafood and grilled meats, plus two bars pouring beer, wine and mixed drinks (additional cost may apply). This Roatan beach day gives you the best of all worlds.
• Sol y Mar: Enjoy three hours at a beach club featuring tropical music, white sands, shallow waters, and thrilling watersports.
• Sandy Bay: Go snorkeling around the gigantic Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, seeing abundant sea life, and with all equipment included.
• CocoPlum: This seafood restaurant is just one delicious offering at the resort, with island-style cuisine and drinks available for purchase.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .03 miles over sandy surfaces, with inclines and about 15 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary.