Delight your senses on a tour visiting farmer-entrepreneurs whose raw materials are cultivated in Kona's rich volcanic soil. Only handpicked cacao beans are used in Original Hawaiian Chocolate Factory's velvety confections. Cacao, coffee and kukui nut oil are among the ingredients in Kona Natural Soap Company's handcrafted products. Be greeted by the aroma of fresh coffee upon arrival at the award-winning Kona Joe Coffee Farm. End your journey with scenic drive down Ali'i Drive along the coastline through the heart of lively and historic Kona.
• Original Hawaiian Chocolate Factory: Tour the only chocolate micro-plant in the United States with the owner as your guide.
• Kona Natural Soap Company: The owners will help you understand the intricacies of creating the company's fragrant soap products.
• Kona Joe Coffee Farm: Learn how coffee is grown and roasted here - and enjoy a cup on the oceanview lanai.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests will receive a Kona Joe coffee mug as a souvenir.