Tropical flowers, fruits and plants burst from dazzling Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden, surrounded by the rainforest's waterfalls and meandering streams. Enjoy a guided scenic tour of Japanese gardens and Hilo's lush coast en route to the "most beautiful area in Hawaii." Spend 1.5 blissful hours exploring, taking photos and relaxing at your own pace. See colorful exotic blooms, the incomparable open-air Orchid Garden, Palm Jungle's magical three-tiered waterfall, state-of-the-art Birdhouse and koi-speckled Lily Lake.
• Tropical Botanical Garden: Renowned for its beauty, the garden boasts tropical flowers, fruits and plants in a pristine rainforest setting.
• Exotic Flora and Fauna: See 2,500-plus plant species, amazing Orchid Garden, spiritual Palm Jungle, state-of-the-art Birdhouse and koi-filled Lily Lake.
• Hilo Sights: En route to the garden, drive past the enchanting city's Japanese gardens, scenic bay and lush coastline.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Umbrellas are provided in the event of rain.
• Children under 4 years old or 40 pounds require a car seat. The garden does not provide car seats.
• This excursion involves approximately 1.5 miles of walking.