Take the family on an ocean-sailing catamaran for a relaxing, two-hour venture up the picturesque Ka‘anapali coastline, taking in the beauty of Maui while the wind fills your sails. Sip a welcome Mai Tai while enjoying panoramic views of Moloka‘i and Lana‘i, plus spot spinner dolphins and flying fish. This tour is conducted in the heart of the whale sanctuary, so be on the lookout for these amazing creatures during whale-watch season (mid-December to mid-April). On the way back to the pier, try an assortment of delicious hot and cold appetizers. Cocktails, beer and wine are also available for purchase at the cash bar.
• Unforgettable sail: Enjoy a two-hour catamaran ride along the breathtaking West Maui coastline.
• Spot spinner dolphins: Plus see flying fish and, during whale watch season (mid-December to mid-April), glorious humpback whales.
• Appetizers included: Choose from a variety of hot and cold appetizers while sailing back to the pier.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.