Blue Lagoon - Island Beach Day
Blue Lagoon Island, also known by its official name Salt Cay, has been an interesting part of The Bahamas' history for centuries. Located just three miles from Nassau, it is now the home of the dolphins and sea li-ons of Dolphin Encounters and is owned by a local family.
Blue Lagoon Island offers visitors everything one dreams of when pic-turing a private tropical island breathtakingly clear turquoise waters including a hidden lagoon, thousands of native coconut palm trees, pris-tine white sandy beaches, beautiful natural vegetation, tropical birds and coral reefs teeming with native species of fish. Although Blue Lagoon Island is in close proximity to Nassau and Paradise Island, it is com-pletely secluded allowing all who visit a true opportunity to relax in a tranquil natural environment.
The island has remained virtually un-touched maintaining its lush natural beauty. No visit to Nassau/Paradise Island is complete without a visit to this extraordinary island that offers a truly authentic Bahamian experience.
- Scenic round-trip boat transfer to Blue Lagoon Island, through Nassau's historic harbor, with view of beautiful Paradise Island and surrounding islands.
- A Grilled Lunch with choice of a ¼lbs Angus Beef burger, 8 oz all beef Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Breast, or Veggie Burger, BBQ Chicken, Peas and Rice, Grilled Corn, a Salad Bar with pasta sal-ad, pickled beets, and more. Two homemade cookies and 1 cup of Fruit Punch, Iced Tea or Lemonade per person served with lunch.
- Free Access to the Aqua Park.
- Use of the breathtaking lagoon and beaches including hammocks, beach chairs and picnic tables (based on availability).
- Unlimited use of Big Boss Noodles.
- Unlimited use of Inner Tubes.
- Complimentary Observer Access to Dolphin Encounters amazing all-natural habitat to observe our friendly dolphins and sea lions activity (a $30 value).