ATV Island Tour
Hop aboard a Can-Am Outlander 450 ATV and experience the best of Nassau during a morning or afternoon tour with an expert guide.
- Drive your own ATV or ride as a passenger and comfortably cruise along the coastline.
- Learn about the history of the Bahamas and visit historical sites like the Queen's Staircase and Fort Charlotte.
- This leaves just enough time for a beach break and an included lunch on the beach.
- Helmet and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Lunch, snacks, refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
What To Expect:
1 Fort Montagu - Enjoy a guided tour of the historically rich and elegant Fort. Take photos of the original Cannon guns used to fight of pirates with the Atlantic Ocean as your back drop. From across the Harbor, see multi million dollar homes of the rich and famous. 10 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
2 Queen's Staircase - The Queen's Staircase also known as The 66 steps by locals was carved out of solid limestone rock by slaves between 1793 and 1794. Take photos on this mystical and scenic landmark with green trees and a waterfall as your picture perfect background. 10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
3 Fort Fincastle - Built in 1793 and strategically placed to protect Historic Nassau and its harbor, this fort offers up some of the most spectacular views in Nassau. Take pictures among the cannon guns all while learning all of the rich history. 10 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
- Government House (Pass By) - Government House is the official residence of the Queen's representative (The Governor General). This is where King Edward Vlll who abducted the throne of England on the 11th December, 1936 to marry an American divorcee resided when he was appointed as Governor General of The Bahamas in 1940.
4 John Watling's Distillery - Sample some of the most amazing Rum blends in the Caribbean. Take pictures of this beautifully restored Estate all while learning about how they distill their all so tasty rum selections. 15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
5 Fort Charlotte - This fort is actually (3) forts in 1. Built over-looking the harbor of Nassau, this fort was constructed in 1789 by British Colonial Governor Lord Dunmore after the end of The American Revolutionary war. It was built to be used as a battle station, to attack the invading Spaniards. 10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
6 The Caves of New Providence - Take Photos of this breathtaking cave system once used by the Lucayan Indians around the 10th Century to around the time Christopher Columbus arrived to discover the new world. 15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
7 Caves Beach - Splash around in one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with water so clear you can see your toes thru it. Have an authentic Bahamian lunch while on the beach with a tropical drink.