Experience a different type of Skagway rush, the kind that is only discovered as you zipline through sky-high treetops. After a narrated drive through Skagway and up the Klondike Highway, take a short nature hike to the Adventure Park. Gear up and then join expert guides on an adrenaline-pumping thrill ride. Walk on raised balance beams, cross suspension bridges, and race through the fresh mountain air on a series of six ziplines.
• Six Ziplines: Zoom from platform to platform through lush rainforest canopy.
• Rope Course: Scramble over a series of Burma loops, suspended bridges and raised balance beams.
• Walk the Plank: Take the ultimate challenge the park offers, an aptly named zipline that soars where only eagles dare
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Helmet, harness and pulleys are provided.
• Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when considering this tour.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour.
• Guests who have health concerns should consult their doctor before engaging in any strenuous activity.
• Guests minimum age: 6 years old.
• Guest maximum weight: 300 pounds.
• Guest minimum weight 50 pounds.