Experience an exhilarating wheeled dog-sledding voyage across Skagway's breathtaking mountain terrain, learning the ins and outs of racing as you visit an authentic musher's summer camp. Delight in coastal Alaskan scenery while traveling through the Tongass National Rainforest and climbing glacier-carved peaks via 4x4 vehicles. Meet professional mushers and spirited Alaskan huskies before going on a one-mile sled ride. Learn techniques, shop for souvenirs, or relax around a campfire at the musher's camp.
• Dog Sledding: Revel in a thrilling one-mile ride in a wheeled sled, meet professional mushers, and snap photos with energetic Alaskan huskies.
• Scenic Drive: Journey through picturesque Tongass National Forest, the largest in the U.S., and ascend mountainous terrain via 4x4 vehicles.
• Musher's Camp: Learn racing techniques and dog care, shop for souvenirs, or relax around a campfire with a complimentary drink.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk 100 yards and be able to raise knee 12 inches to board the sled.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.