Brave the "world's longest zip line ride" for an exhilarating journey along the dangling mountaintop ZipRider cable, as you soar high above Icy Strait Point. Enjoy a relaxing scenic ride through Hoonah village, home to the indigenous Tlingit people, en route to the mountain's peak. Endure a 1,320 harnessed vertical drop as you fly overtop lush green rainforests at speeds of more than 60 miles per hour before landing softly on a harbor side beach.
• Commentated Drive: Travel past the quaint fishing village of Hoonah, where a thriving community of indigenous Tlingit people resides.
• ZipRider: Stomach a thrilling 90-minute harnessed cable ride, deemed the world's longest, at speeds of 65 miles per hour.
• Alaskan Scenery: Capture a panoramic view of nearby Port Frederick and majestic snow-capped mountains before landing safely on the beach.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Warm clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• This tour involves approximately 300 yards of walking, including on a steep gravel trail to the Zip launch.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be between 90 and 275 pounds. Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.