Enjoy a magical evening cruise that features great food, a relaxing ambiance and guaranteed whale viewing. Following a short motorcoach ride to Auke Bay, board a deluxe catamaran specially designed for wildlife viewing. Relax and dine in the warm, spacious main cabin as the captain sails to Stephens Passage, a pristine marine wilderness surrounded by snow-capped peaks and glaciers. As whales are sighted, the captain gently maneuvers the vessel to allow exceptional viewing opportunities.
• Whale Watching: Delight at the blows, breaches and bubblenetting at Stephens Passage, a whale feeding hotspot.
• Great Food: Savor a variety of complimentary appetizers such as reindeer sausage and smoked salmon, served throughout the voyage.
• Onboard Naturalist: An expert shares insights about the behavior and habitat of marine life that is drawn to the area.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Tea, coffee and cocoa included in tour price. Beer, wine and sodas available at an additional charge.
• Appetizers typically include a baron of beef, reindeer sausage, smoked salmon, cheese and vegetable trays, hot shrimp dip, dessert bars and pastries.
• Bring a warm jacket for observation deck viewing.
• This tour's operators offer a guarantee - a $100 cash refund per person if no whales are spotted.
• If conditions allow, an underwater hydrophone will be deployed to listen to the "singing" of the whales.